We Help You to Grow Your Business.
With assisted.vip, you can hire an online business manager and get help with your business, no matter how small or big it is!
Business Operations Manager For Startups
We have an extensive network of qualified candidates in just about every industry. You can save time and money by hiring one of our professionals instead of doing it yourself.
Online business manager
\what to expect from A Virtual Business Manager
Your online business manager will have a wealth of experience in a specific industry, and he or she will be able to provide valuable advice and insights that will help your company grow.
Get Started Today
Quality Senior Managers
- LEAD a team, often including VAs, web designers, writers and social media experts.
- work with the business owner to discuss strategy and priorities.
- Design work schedules and organize employee training.
- Resolve employee and client issues.
7 days money back guarantee
Ultimately, a Virtual Business Manager will take over the daily operations of an online business to ‘free up’ the business owner.
VBM’s are: project managers, office managers, human resources managers, and online experts – all rolled into one.
VBM’s are planners; VA’s are doers.
While a VBM works with their clients to create custom-built strategies and then manages the project from start to finish, a VA is task-oriented and takes on assigned specific projects to help clients achieve defined outcomes.
There are many advantages of an online business manager. They can do tasks that take up a lot of time and save you from the hassle.
One of the most important advantages is that it saves you from the hassle. You can focus on what you are good at and delegate what you don’t like to do or don’t have time to do.
Another advantage is that it saves money. It’s much cheaper than hiring someone in-house who would cost your company more money on salary, benefits, and other costs associated with employment.
A third advantage is that it’s flexible. You can work around your schedule and not worry about taking vacation days or sick days because there is no one else to cover for you.
Virtual assistants are more of a personal assistant than an online business manager. They are not as knowledgeable about the intricacies of running a business, but they know how to take care of personal tasks.
Online business managers, on the other hand, are more involved with running the day-to-day operations of the company. They also have knowledge about how to run a successful business and can help with marketing and branding strategies.
We will keep it simple, It costs more to hire a business manager than a VA for obvious reasons such as experience, seniority and the value that they bring to business owners
This will depend upon the level of support that you require.
If you have a project that you would like handling you will need an VBM.
If you would like an operations manager to run your business day to day – you will need an OBM.
Entrepreneurs, start ups and businesses, small or large
Remote virtual assistants can be used for a variety of tasks, including:
– Researching and gathering data
– Organizing and compiling data into reports
– Creating presentations and slide decks
– Managing social media accounts on behalf of the business
You will pay 50% of your desired plan upfront and 50% at the end of each month, if you decide to pay the full amount upfront you get a 10% discount
- The Client may not engage an associate of ASSISTED.VIP directly to work with them outside of this agreement.
- The Client is liable for an employment referral fee of 3000 USD per person, should he directly employ (either legally or on a sub-contractor basis) anyone currently employed/sub-contracted by ASSISTED.VIP within the current agreement or within 12 months of terminating the contract with ASSISTED.VIP. The Client agrees to pay this fee whether he notifies the Company of his action or the Company discovers this employment independently at any time after it occurs. The Client further agrees to reimburse the Company for any and all collection or legal fees the Company incurs in collecting this fee.
Under this Agreement ASSISTED.VIP must;
- Hire, Train, Retain: after understanding client requirements we will go through our recruitment and training process to hire top talent
- Substitute talent with another in case the client has reasonable cause within the time outlined for this agreement.
- Substitute talent with another in case the talent decides to discontinue the client
- Immediate temporary replacement in case of sick leaves for the assigned virtual assistant
- ASSISTED.VIP will provide the technology needed to enhance your experience working with your dedicated virtual assistant
- ASSISTED.VIP will guarantee confidentiality as all of our assistants sign an NDA.
The client must:
- Give the Virtual Assistant sufficient information to enable the VA to undertake its services.
- Pay any fees within the agreed timeframe.
- Fees must NOT be disclosed to the virtual assistant.
- Terms and conditions must be kept confidential by both parties.